An Introduction to Sales…
A stimulating and interactive one-day workshop in sales training.
Designed to provide a greater understanding of the fundamental skills and techniques essential or success in the modern marketplace.
· Understand the role of a sales person for greater results
· Be comfortable with honest and ethical selling
· Learn how to create powerful sales messages that inspire
· Discover how to ask the right questions, at the right time
· Overcome objections and close the deal
Be confident and happy with your sales role! Expect a well-paced and engaging workshop perfect for anyone new to sales, or for those looking to re-focus their sales efforts.
George Albert Hotel, 29th January 2015
Evershot 9.15am– 4.30pm
Only £150 Including light lunch and refreshments
Numbers are limited to allow greater participation and personal attention
For more information or bookings please contact:
Ken Barfoot: 01305 261540 or firstname.lastname@example.org